Meal pickup for our student body starts on Sept. 8. The meal pickup schedule is below:
• Virtual pickup days are Tuesday and Friday from 11 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday meals can be picked up on Tuesday of each week.
• Friday and Monday meals can be picked up on Friday of each week.
If any parents or student family members are unable to pick up a meal during the above 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. time-frame due to extenuating circumstances, please email Ellen Fitch at firstname.lastname@example.org so accommodations can be discussed.
All schools will have a designated meal pickup location on their campuses. The following schools will have their meal pickup stations placed on their bus loop: Bells Elementary School, Colleton County High School, Cottageville Elementary School, Forest Hills Elementary School, Hendersonville Elementary School, and Northside Elementary School.
At Colleton County Middle School and Black Street Early Childhood Center, the meal pick-up stations will be located in front of the school building.
• All schools will serve AA blended students’ meals on Monday and Tuesday and send home meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with students on Tuesday at dismissal.
• All schools will serve BB blended schedule students’ meals on Thursday and Friday and send home meals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with students on Friday at dismissal.