On Sunday, Dec. 25 at approximately 7:07p.m., 9-1-1 was notified of a structure fire at 182 Mamie Lane in the Jacksonboro Community. Engine 2 arrived to find flames coming from the front eaves of the single-story residential dwelling. The family had used several fire extinguishers to knock down the flames prior to Fire-Rescues arrival. Firefighter-Paramedics used one handline to extinguish the flames on the outside of the building. Crews pulled a portion of the ceiling in two rooms to reach the fire in the attic. The fire was started from an electrical line in the attic. No injuries were reported and damage inside the living area was light. Fire units were on the scene for two hours.