Kitchen damaged in blaze

Posted

A doublewide mobile home suffered damage to the kitchen following a fire that started on the stove on Thursday Nov. 5 at 11:56 a.m.
The first unit arrived at 289 Little Elbow Dr. to find moderate smoke conditions coming from the doublewide mobile home. Firefighter-paramedics quickly extinguished the fire, containing it to the area of the stove and the cabinets above the stove.
The remainder of the home received smoke damage, but most personal items and the remainder of the home were saved.
No one was injured during the incident.
The occupant was cooking when the fire occurred. He reportedly walked away from the stove, returned to find the fire and called 9-1-1.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment


X