Due to the pandemic and some patrons unable to visit the library, but still needing internet access, the Colleton County Memorial Library’s Mobile Library will set up at various locations throughout the county each week as a wireless hotspot.
Patrons can visit the mobile library and login in to the wireless hotspot service using their device.
The hotspot schedule is as follows:
1. Family Dollar at Bells Crossroads (July 15 and July 29) from 10 a.m.-noon
2. Jonesville Community Center (July 10 and July 24) from 10 a.m.-noon
3. Springtown (United Methodist Church, Hwy. 61) (July 17 and July 31) from 10 a.m.-noon
4. Hendersonville Elementary School (July 6 and July 20) from 3-4:30 p.m.
5. Northside Elementary School (July 7 and July 21) from 3-4:30 p.m.
6. Jacksonboro Community Center (July 13 and July 27) from 3-4:30 p.m.
7. Black Street Elementary School (July 14 and July 28) from 3-4:30 p.m.
8. Neyles Community Center (July 8 and July 22) from 3-4:30 p.m.
Schedule is subject to change on a monthly basis. Please call 843-549-5621 ext. 5 with any questions regarding mobile library service.