;

Ritter Road home catches fire | News | The Press and Standard

by | September 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Colleton County Fire-Rescue personnel were dispatched to a home on Ritter Road Sept. 13 at 8:54 a.m. when fire broke out in the kitchen of the doublewide mobile home. The fire was contained to the kitchen and most belongings were saved. All of the occupants, including three children, safely exited the home before firefighters arrived. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately one hour.

No comments yet.


The comments are closed.

© Copyright 2019 | Walterboro Live