Burglary suspect sentenced | Court | The Press and Standard
by The Press and Standard | April 20, 2016 5:00 pm
Last Updated: April 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm
By GEORGE SALSBERRY
Marshall Glenn Davis, 49, of Walterboro, pled guilty to charges of larceny and second-degree burglary and was given concurrent three-year prison terms when he appeared in Colleton County General Sessions Court this week.
• Travis I. Glover, 35, of Walterboro, pled guilty to a charge of second-degree burglary was ordered to serve three years of a 10-year prison sentence and then spend three years on probation.
Glover was accused of burglarizing a Klein Street home.
He also pled guilty to a charge of possession of LSD and was sentenced to time served.
• Aponda Middleton, 48, of Walterboro, was given a suspended sentence when she pled guilty in a Edisto Beach theft case.
Middleton had been charged with grand larceny. After her guilty plea, she was given a suspended five-year prison term and placed on probation.
Middleton was arrested in connection with the July 2015 theft of jewelry worth an estimated $50,000 from a rental unit at the Wyndham Ocean Ridge Resort on Edisto Beach.
• Ashley Heather Warko, 29, of Walterboro, pled guilty to a charge of conspiracy to violate the drug laws, was ordered to 90 days of an 18-month prison term and then spend 18 months on probation.
She had allegedly obtained pseudoephederine from a local business to be used in the manufacture of methamphetamine.
• Jonathan J. Creel, 26, of Cottageville, pled guilty to a charge of grand larceny, was ordered to serve 90 days of a five-year prison term and then spend two years on probation.
• Dante T. Rutledge, 41, of Walterboro, pled guilty to a charge of first-degree assault and battery, was given a suspended five-year prison term and placed on probation for 18 months.
• William F. Stanfill, 44, of Round O, pled guilty to a charge of assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature and was given suspended five-year prison term.
• Ronald Keegan, 28, of Walterboro, plead guilty to a charge of third-degree burglary, was ordered to serve 90 days of a five-year prison term and placed on probation for two years.
• Josef Myers, 27, of Ruffin, pled guilty to a charge of third-degree burglary and was sentenced to 90 days behind bars.
• James Ferguson Jr., 43, of Yemassee, pled guilty to a charge of possession of crack cocaine, was given a suspended five-year prison term with credit for time served and was placed on probation for 18 months.
• Ronald T. Tucker, 31, of Walterboro was sentenced to time served when he pled guilty to a charge of second-degree assault and battery.